- Stock: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Dr. OHHIRA
- Brand: DR.OHHIRA
- EAN: 4779033720334
- Product code: 0547
Intestinal food supplement - good bacteria DELUXE Dr.OHHIRA®
MORE good bacteria in HERBAL capsules
Lactic and bifid bacteria
Timeless Favorite Recognition 2021
WHAT MAKES DR.OHHIRA® DELUXE FORMULA SPECIAL?
- GOOD BACTERIA: 12 SPECIES of active and viable probiotic bacteria belonging to the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and S.thermophilus families.
- A rich source of fibre, which favours the nutrition of good bacteria in the intestine.
- MORE THAN 500 biogenic metabolites (organic and amino acids, short-chain fatty acids, polyphenols, etc.) formed by bacterial metabolism during 5 years of natural fermentation.
- SCIENTIFICALLY based efficacy - in VIVO and in VITRO clinical trials in Japan.
- SMALL soft capsule - easy to swallow.
- GMO, dairy and gluten free.
- Ideal for VEGETARIANS and VEGANS as it does not contain any ingredients of animal origin.
- RESISTANT to temperature changes - no need to refrigerate.
- Dr.OHHIRA® DELUXE formula contains:
- BIFIDOBACTERIA (B.breve M-16V, B.infantis M-63, B.longum BB536, B.lactis Bl-04®), LACTOBACILIA (L.acidophilus La-14®, L.brevis NBRC 3345, L.bulgaricus NBRC 13953, L.casei TO-A, L.fermentum NBRC 3071, L.helveticus NBRC 3809, L.plantarum TO-A), S.THERMOPHILUS NBRC 13957.
- PREbiotics: 100% plant-derived ingredients rich in trace elements, minerals and valuable nutrients:
- VEGETABLES: spinach, kale
- FRUIT & BERRIES: plums, figs, red waxberries, scented tangerines, goji berries, rosehips
- MUSHROOMS: Shiitake and maitake mushrooms, Brazilian agaric
- Seaweeds and Seaweeds: Laminaria, Undaria, Hijiki
The variety of plant ingredients ensures that food suitable for different bacterial strains is provided.
BIOGENIC METABOLITES (POSTbiotics): short chain fatty acids, organic acids, peptides, polyphenols
Biogenic metabolites are low molecular weight substances formed during bacterial metabolism: when bacteria digest fibres and insoluble carbohydrates to produce substances that are useful to the body: short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, butyrate), organic acids (including fulvic acid), peptides, polyphenols etc.
Dr.OHHIRA® formula contains more than 500 biogenic metabolites, i.e. substances formed by bacterial metabolism during a long period of fermentation:
- 247 peptides
- 60 organic acids (including short chain fatty acids and fulvic acid)
- 38 amino acids
- 80 lipids
- 19 carbohydrates
- 26 amines
- 24 sterols
- 10 nucleic acids
- 12 polyphenols
- 6 amides
- 3 terpenes
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT FORM
Dr.OHHIRA® DELUXE Good Bacteria Complex is available in soft vegetable capsules. The patented capsule walls protect the bacteria from the effects of stomach acid and allow the bacteria to safely reach the intestines.
Inside the capsule is not dried bacteria powder but a thick mass containing active and viable good bacteria, fibre and biogenic metabolites.
The patented capsule shell helps the capsule to stay firm and protects the live bacteria in the aggressive gastric environment. Once the capsule reaches the small intestine, the shell becomes porous and dissolves in the small intestinal tract within approximately 40 minutes. The bacteria can feed on the fibre in the intestine and the favourable environment (pH) is created by the organic acids formed during fermentation.
DELUXE FORMULA: BACTERIA + FIBRE IN VEGETABLE CAPSULES
- ~1x10^11 CFU - 12 species of viable bacteria: Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, S.thermophilus
- Variety of fibres: vegetables, fruits, berries, mushrooms, seaweed
- 5 years of natural fermentation without heat treatment
- Fructose capsules
In 2002, the World Health Organisation, together with the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, published the official definition of probiotics (good bacteria): "Probiotics are live micro-organisms which, when consumed in adequate amounts, benefit the health of the consumer through their action on the microbiota of the gastrointestinal tract and directly through the immune system."
Dietary fibre is a carbohydrate of plant origin, i.e. a nutritional material for good bacteria, which helps them to establish themselves more quickly in the intestine and to provide good conditions for their nutrition. These substances are not digested or absorbed by the human small intestine and are broken down by the microflora of the large intestine. Different strains of bacteria require different fibrous foods.
Unique production method - cascade fermentation
All Dr.OHHIRA® formulas are based on OM-X® extract, which is produced by natural fermentation without heat treatment.
RIPE WITH NATURE. VALIDATED BY SCIENCE.
Contains: 30 capsules of 600 mg each of herbal (good bacteria)
Ingredients: oligosaccharides (molasses), prune (Prunus domestica) extract, spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.) leaf extract, Chinese sea buckthorn (Lycium chinense) /goji berry extract, gingko ( Lentinula edodes) /shiitake mushroom powder, dark cabbage (Brassica rapa var. perviridis) leaf and stem extract, Ficus carica L. fruit (fig) extract, Scarlet and Southern Mulberry (V.ashei Reade, V.australe Small) extract, Red waxberry (Myrica rubra) fruit extract, Citrus junos SIEB. Ex Tanaka) fruit extract (scented tangerine), Brazilian agaric (Agaricus blazei) powder, staple sedge (Grifola frondosa) / maitake mushroom powder, leaves and stems of seaweed (Hizikia fusiforme), leaves and stems of seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida), leaves and stems of seaweed (Laminaria japonica); viable good bacteria: BIFIDOBACTERIA (B.breve M-16V, B.infantis M-63, B.longum BB536, B.lactis Bl-04®), lactobacilli (L .acidophilus La-14®, L.brevis NBRC 3345, L.bulgaricus NBRC 13953, L.casei TO-A, L.fermentum NBRC 3071, L.helveticus NBRC 3809, L.plantarum TO-A), S.thermophilus NBRC 13957, S.thermophilus NBRC 13957; safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) seed oil, sea-buckthorn (Lithothamnion calcareum) powder, vegetable (rapeseed, soya bean) oil, emulsifier polyglycerol esters of fatty acids; starch, thickener carrageenan, humectant glycerol, colouring agent plain caramel
One 600 mg capsule contains: ~1x10^11 colony forming units of LIVE GOOD BACTERIA, 124.8 mg of oligosaccharides and 5 years of naturally fermented plant extract containing: 56.3 mg of FRUIT (plums, figs, mandarin oranges, red waxflower), 19.5 mg of VEGETABLES (spinach, kale), 9,2 mg MUSHROOMS (Shiitake mushrooms, maitake mushrooms, Brazilian agaric), 8,2 mg BERRIES (goji berries, rose hips), 6 mg SEA HERBS AND DUMBLES.
Suggested use: adults and children (from 3 years of age, due to the risk of choking) should take 1-2 capsules per day with water, preferably in the evening, after meals. Do not chew the capsule. Good bacteria are suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation. Do not exceed the recommended dose of good bacteria.
Net content: 18 g (30 capsules) or 36 g (60 capsules)
The food supplement should not be used as a food substitute.
Keep out of the reach of children.