Dietary supplement. Liquid.
Iron & folic acid
Iron with folic acid and vitamin B12
Iron helps support:
- Normal production of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- normal energy metabolism
- normal functioning of the immune system
Folate helps to maintain:
- normal blood circulation
- normal amino acid synthesis
- helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue
- Helps maintain normal red blood cell formation
- Helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue
- Helps maintain normal energy metabolism
- Helps maintain normal immune function
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
(10 ml) contains:
NRV* - Nutrient reference values.
Ingredients for the liquid part: water, fructose, apple juice, ferrous bisglycinate, acidity regulator citric acid, flavourings, thickener xanthan gum, preservative potassium sorbate, preservative sodium benzoate.
Ingredients for the dry part (in the cap): cellulose filler, mannitol filler, adhesive, magnesium salts of fatty acids, starch, adhesive, silicon dioxide, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin.
Suggested Use: It is recommended that the contents of 1 bottle (10 ml) be taken daily. Instructions for use in the pictures ( 1, 2, 3, 4)
1. Place the twist key on the cap.
2. Turn clockwise until the safety ring of the bottle breaks, the stopper stops turning and the dry mass in the stopper spills into the bottle.
3. Shake the bottle.
4. Unscrew the stopper and drink.
Warnings: the supplement is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplement should not be used as a food substitute.
Net quantity: 10 bottles of 10 ml
Storage conditions: Store at a temperature not exceeding +25 °C, protected from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.