EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- DHA helps maintain normal brain function. *
- DHA helps maintain normal vision. *
- EPA and DHA help maintain normal heart function. * *
* - Beneficial effects are seen with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA;
* * * - Beneficial effects occur with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal immune function. Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscles.
Vitamin E helps to protect cells from oxidative damage.
Ingredients: fish oil, gelatine, glycerol as a humectant, water, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vit. E), cholecalciferol (vit. D3).
|1 capsule.||NRV %|
|Fish oil containing:||1000 mg||-|
|eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||180 mg||-|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||120 mg||-|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||84 %|
|Vitamin D3|| |
25 µg 1000 UI
NRV - Reference Nutritional Value.
Suggested use: adults and children over 7 years of age, 1 capsule per day.
Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. The food supplement should not be used as a food substitute. Do not exceed the recommended dose. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Storage conditions: store at room temperature, dry, out of direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
Net content: 82,2 g (1,37 g x 60 capsules)