Shungite is a unique ancient mineral found in the world's only natural site in Karelia. It has no equal in terms of its effect on the body. Shungite's uniqueness is due to the presence of rare carbon molecules - fullerenes (for which a group of American scientists won the Nobel Prize in 1998).
By interacting with water:
- Structures it and makes it biologically active;
- Cleans it of harmful impurities (nitrates, nitrites, heavy metals, organochlorine compounds, helminth eggs, colloidal iron in waterways, pesticides, dioxins, phenols, petroleum products, radioactive nuclides, bacteria, viruses);
- Supplies the body with micro- and macronutrients, removing harmful ones;
- Gives water a bactericidal and strong antioxidant effect;
- Makes the water clean and drinkable.
Use: when using for the first time, rinse Shungite several times with running water. 150 g of Shungite requires 2-3 l of water. Store the infusions for 3 days. The water can be used for drinking, cooking, cosmetic and other purposes. The water has no side effects.
Net weight: 150 g or 500 g