Troxerutin foot cream-balm helps to relieve heavy feet, prevent swelling and improve the aesthetic appearance of feet. The cream-gel has an effective antithrombotic and venotonic effect, helps to strengthen and tone blood vessels and activate blood circulation.
Properties of the active components:
- Chestnut strengthens the walls of blood vessels, tones the skin, improves metabolism, has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and capillary-strengthening properties.
- The partitions of walnut support the elasticity of veins and arteries.
- Goldenrod contains flavonoids that improve vascular resistance.
- Lemon contains flavonoids which have a decongestant effect and prevent vascular fragility.
- Butcher's wort contains flavonoids that reduce capillary permeability, improve vascular elasticity and muscle tone, and reduce inflammation.
- Troxerutin increases capillary resistance, regulates blood circulation and is a natural antioxidant.
- Glucosylhesperidin increases capillary resistance, regulates capillary permeability, improves circulation, prevents oedema, pain, night cramps of the lower limbs; has a calming effect.
Warnings: avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water. Keep away from children.
Storage conditions: Store between +5 °C and +25 °C out of the reach of children.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Aesculus Hippocastanium Seed Extract, Juglans Regia Shell Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Solidago Virgaurea Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Troxerutin, Menthol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Citral