- Stock: In Stock
- Content: 50 ml
- Manufacturer: Vollare Cosmetics
- Brand: Goat's Milk
- EAN: 5902026644556
- Product code: 0055
Every so often the skin needs a bit more sensitive, more regenerative care; with such a complexion in mind, we have created Vollaré Goat’s Milk Nourishing Face Cream. The content of 7 valuable oils allows you to provide the face with an appropriate level of skin nourishment and protection against evaporable water escaping from it.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Sunflower, coconut, linseed, avocado, argan, macadamia and olive oils together create a shock dose of fatty acids, enveloping the skin with a protective barrier. Goat's milk proteins tighten the skin and help it in the process of auto-regeneration, while vitamin E, as an antioxidant, fights the influence of free radicals. Together, they renew the hydro-lipid layer of the epidermis, thanks to which the skin can regenerate and rebuild itself.
Vollare Goat’s Milk Nourishing Face Cream is intended for all skin types. The satin, smooth texture of the cream is rich, but it is easily and quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy film or feeling sticky.
Goat's milk is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, providing exceptional moisturizing properties, absorption capacity and the exfoliating power of alpha hydroxy acids.
- Sunflower oil is an excellent source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective against skin care problems such as acne, inflammation, general redness and skin irritation
- Macadamia oil nourishes the skin and moisturizes it perfectly. It contains a large amount of oleic, linoleic and palmitoleic acid, which makes it beneficial in treating stretch marks, preventing chapping and reducing scars.
- Coconut oil has several remarkable properties, including soothes inflammation, maintains skin hydration and promotes wound healing. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also have properties that help heal acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Olive oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants and has been linked to better skin hydration, anti-ageing effects and soothing sun damage. Some research also suggests that applying olive oil to the skin after sun exposure may fight cancer cells.
- Argan oil has anti-seborrhoeic properties and therefore effectively regulates the amount of sebum on the skin. This can help treat several types of acne for a smoother, calmer complexion.
- Linseed oil helps protect the skin from strong wind, low temperatures, bright sun and other environmental factors that can be very harmful to sensitive skin.
To use: spread the cream over clean skin on the face, neck and décolleté. Suitable for both morning and evening use.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylparaben, Linalool, Goat Milk Extract, Limonene, Persea Gratissima Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Geraniol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citronellol.